Why should you use Shri Tulsi drops everyday? Know what you have been missing all these days. The well known bare fact is that most of us are being… exposed to pollution and our body is polluted each day with Toxins and Mycotoxins which finally dysfunction Liver, the Kidneys, the Intestines, the Respiratory Tract, the Skin and the Lymph system which are responsible to eliminate toxins from our body. Why end up suffering and spending a lot in hospitals when we are blessed with certain herbs in India.Toxins are very real and dangerous threat which our body creates naturally. Toxins can be from food, the air, water, mold, clothing, work place or for some, even your cell phone. If you’ve been doing everything right in terms of diet, sleep, and stress, and you still don’t feel like you’re performing optimally – you’re likely suffering from toxin exposure. It may also be that you are performing better than you ever have, and still have room to increase your performance even more. Just remove Toxins and review your current diet.
Shri Tulsi – Extracts of 5 Types of Tulsi: Syam Tulsi, Vishnu Tulsi, Ram Tulsi, Nimbu Tulsi, Van Tulsi. The Hindi name for Holy Basil is Tulsi which means incomparable one as there has been no herb till now which offers enormous health benefits as Tulsi. It is also called the Queen of Herbs and is rich in phyto – nutrients. It contains minerals such as Potassium, Iron, Copper, Manganese and Magnesium. It is a stress buster and mood elevator. Helps in management of Tension and Anxiety. Tulsi is undoubtedly one of the best medicinal herb with miraculous and medicinal values. Even when you are close to the plant it can protect you from many infections. In fact it prevents from ALL diseases. It is the world’s best anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-allergic with anti-diseases properties.
Intake of Shri Tulsi everyday cures and prevents stomach disorders, ulcers, phlegm, cold, cough, flu, swine flu, dengue, fever, joint pain, blood pressure, excess weight, diabetes, hepatitis, urine related disorders, gout, piles, pyria, hemorrhage, swollen lungs, asthma etc.
- 5 drops of Shri Tulsi mixed with honey helps in relieving cold, headache, fever, asthma etc.
- Cancer patients should take 10 drops of Shri Tulsi in one glass of butter milk every morning and evening. During meals only milk or curd should be taken. It helps in destroying cancer cells in the body.
- People suffering from scabies and eczema should drink warm water mixed with 10 drops of Shri Tulsi and also apply Shri Tulsi on the surface of the skin.
- Applying Shri Tulsi on burns or poisonous insect bite provides instant relief.
- To treat headache, hair fall, premature graying of hair and dandruff, take 10 drops of Shri Tulsi in 10 ml of Aloe Vera Gel, massage it on head, forehead and on the roots of the hair.
- For ear ache and ear flow, put two drops of Shri Tulsi inside the ear.
- For tooth ache and cavity, bleeding gums put Shri Tulsi drops on the affected area.
- To get rid of bad breath or when you over eat or feel uncomfortable in stomach, take 5 drops of Shri Tulsi mixed with normal water. (warm water is more effective)
- For throat pain or throat ulcers mix 10 drops of Shri Tulsi in warm water and drink thrice a day.
- Using Shri Tulsi everyday helps to maintain cholesterol level, reduces blood clots and prevents heart stroke.
- Add 10 drops of Shri Tulsi in the water of Water Cooler or put inside AC vent, (Car AC as well) it makes your room mosquito and bacteria/virus free.
- Apply 10 drops or Shri Tulsi mixed with Lemon juice on hair to clean hair and get rid of lice.
- Add 5 drops of Shri Tulsi in Kumkumadi oil and then mix with Aloe Vera Gel to apply on face every morning and night to keep the skin free from acne, marks and wrinkles.